Pages

Any one of these solutions you choose to your problem?

Yoga elephant - Babar Yoga for Elephants


A few years ago, I noticed this great book their union reached from a shelf in one of my favorite book stores occasion. I loved Baba as a child and my son love Yoga elephant, so it was a win-win situation Yoga elephant. 

I took with me Baba Yoga and wrapped for Valentine's Day surprise, my boy, a total commitment of love. Immediately after the opening of the book, she wanted me to read and when we were both giggling, breathing and yoga together Yoga elephant. As I said it was a couple of years, I loved the book and then still love keeping night with some other valuable books Yoga elephant.



Yoga elephant Baba's Yoga for Elephants also made ​​a trip to kindergarten with me as part of our efforts to Auto Care Aware Yoga elephant. The children and I read that had a blast stretching and rolling on the floor at the same time. 

We took a few times here and there with his hands on his belly to breathe deeply and large shopping center ourselves. If we all did I checked with the kids to see how they felt. I found calm and focused. We even had a moment of silence before going on their way Yoga pose elephant, which is saying something!

The book begins with a brief history of the Yoga pose elephant then quickly grabs modern Baba describes the use of yoga in your life Yoga pose elephant. 

It offers multiple fun yoga routines for illustrations of an elephant doing yoga. My daughter loves to create the book so you can keep the images and do yoga for himself Yoga pose elephant!